“What are you going to do after the competition?” Hands down, this is the #1 question people ask me lately. I have precisely 3 days that stand between me and show day and to distract myself from the grumblings coming from my stomach, I have been doing a ton of thinking. Thinking about what… Continue reading NPC Bikini Post-Competition Life: I’m Ready!
NPC Bikini: 12 DAYS Out. Someone Give Me a Cracker! 12 Days. 288 Hours. 17,280 Seconds. But whose counting?! Mental State: We truly all do get by with a little help from our friends. My girlfriends have stepped up in the biggest way possible lately. From coming over for tea, to coffee dates, to hourly check-in… Continue reading
17 Days. I can do it. I can do iiiiiit. Can’t I?! Mental State: Hunger. Intense feelings of hunger – aka HANGRY pains. I literally think about food 90% of the day. The other 10% I’m asleep. Doubt. Am I ready? Since this is my first show, I have no benchmark on how I should… Continue reading NPC Bikini: 2 Weeks Out. Brain-Dead, Tired and Hangry
Measurements 3 Weeks Out Weight: I’m not even accounting for me weight right now because it literally fluctuates at a moments notice Height: 5’2 Chest – 34 inches Arm (bicep) – 9 inches Arm (forearm) – 6.5 inches Waist – 24 inches Hips – 31.75 inches Glutes – 35.5 inches Thighs – 20.5 inches Calves – 12.5 inches… Continue reading NPC Bikini Update – We’re Getting Close Folks!
4 Weeks Out. You’re probably all thinking, “You can do it! Only 4 weeks stand between you and the finish line!” But here’s the reality. Unless I get hit by a bus on the day of my show (please lord, don’t let that happen!), life will go on. Let me say that again. Life does… Continue reading NPC Bikini Comp – 4 Weeks Out
Guys, Is this really happening? We’re getting so close! All on comp prep front is going right along. It’s funny but I still struggle with those sweet cravings. The other day I went to the grocery store for chicken and must’ve blacked out. I literally found myself in the cookie aisle just staring at all… Continue reading NPC Bikini Competition Update
Although at times it sure doesn’t feel like it, were getting close folks!! I’ll be honest and say this is where it’s getting tough. I mentally debate quitting every day, but thanks to the awesome support I consistently receive from friends, fellow competitors, and amazing coaches, I’ve been able to power through.So let’s cut to the… Continue reading NPC Bikini – 6 Weeks Out Update